The “duck boot” is a style of boot that was popular in the 1970s and 1980s. While it is no longer in fashion, the style is still quite popular among the younger generation.
The right pair of shoes can be the difference between looking like a million bucks or looking like you’re walking around in a pair of dirty tennis shoes. Whether you’re wearing them to work, to a formal event, or just to look cool, you’ll want to know how to wear them properly.
Duck boots are a classic winter boot that come in many different styles. While they are typically worn with heavy socks and pants, they can also be paired with skinny jeans for a more stylish look. Here are a few tips on how to wear duck boots with skinny jeans.
1. Choose a pair of duck boots that fit well. This is important because you don’t want your boots to be too tight or too loose. If they’re too tight, they’ll be uncomfortable and if they’re too loose, they won’t look good.
2. Pick a dark wash pair of skinny jeans. This will help to slim your legs and make you look taller.
3. Tuck your jeans into your boots. This will help to create a clean look and prevent your jeans from bunching up around your ankles.
4. Add a belt. This is optional, but if you want to further slim your legs, a belt will do the trick.
5. Choose a top that complements your outfit. A sweater or jacket will help to keep you warm and complete the look.
Wearing duck boots with skinny jeans is a great way to stay warm and stylish at the same time. With these tips, you’ll be sure to look.